Vet's Hall Check List
To insure refund of your deposit and to keep the Vet’s Hall in great working order, please follow these rules:
- NO ALCOHOL
- NO SOUND SYSTEMS OR BANDS AFTER 10:00 PM.
- DO NOT PUT TAPE ON CEILING OR WALLS.
- BRING YOUR OWN CLEANING RAGS AND PAPER TOWELS.
- CLEAN THE STOVE AND MAKE SURE IT IS TURNED OFF.
- CLEAN THE FRIDGE.
- GARBAGE LINERS MUST BE USED IN ALL INSIDE CANS.
- THE DRY MOP IS FOR SWEEPING FLOORS ONLY.
- HAUL YOUR GARBAGE TO THE CAN PROVIDED OUTSIDE.
- WIPE THE TABLES AND CHAIRS AND STACK THEM. (42 chairs and 6 tables)
- CLEAN THE BATHROOM.
- SWEEP AND MOP THE FLOORS.
- TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.
- LOCK THE DOORS.
- CLEANING MUST BE DONE BEFORE DEPARTURE.
Please remember that this is a public building. Please help us maintain the building and keep the cost of renting it down. If any of the items
on the checklist are overlooked or if there is any damage done to the building it will result in Corinne City Corporation keeping your deposit.
I _____________________________ am the responsible party and will insure all rules of this agreement shall be followed. I am solely responsible
and if under circumstances the rules are broken my Vet’s Hall rental agreement deposit will be forfeited.
Responsible Party Signature